About Connect London
Connect is Cloudflare's flagship event that will connect attendees directly to the ideas, technologies and business leaders driving network and security transformation.
Yes. We have four global Connect events scheduled for 2023.
In addition to London, there will be events in:
New York City - May 4, 2023
Sydney - Aug 24, 2023
Chicago - November 9, 2023
Please visit https://www.cloudflare.com/connect2023/ for more information.
The conference app will be released by late-April. Registered attendees will receive an email with details when it becomes available.
We would recommend the following hotels
The Westin London City
60 Upper Thames St., London EC4V 3AD, United Kingdom
Montcalm at The Brewery London City
52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SA, United Kingdom
The cost to attend Cloudflare Connect London is £395 per person.
Registration must be paid by credit card.
If you cancel on or before April 24, we will offer a full refund.
Yes, we will have a gender neutral bathroom available.
We will have a lactation room available. Please visit the registration desk and they can direct you to the location.
Code of Conduct
Cloudflare is dedicated to providing a safe conference experience for everyone. In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, Cloudflare wants to create a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment Include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include but are not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion or any other aspect of personal identity
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately to help ensure a safe environment for all.
Event organizers have the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund. We expect participants to follow these rules throughout all of Cloudflare Connect. We think everyone should follow these rules outside of our event as well!
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please contact our events staff. Harassment and other code of conduct violations have no place in our event.
You can make a report by:
- Emailing email@example.com, which will be monitored all day.
- Contacting a staff member, identified by STAFF shirts.
When taking a personal report, our staff will ensure you are safe and cannot be overheard. This process may involve other event staff to ensure your report is managed properly. Once safe, we will ask you to recount what happened. We know that it might be hard and upsetting, but we will try to be as supportive and respectful as possible. You are also welcome to bring someone to support you. The report will remain anonymous and you will not be asked to confront anyone.
Our team will be happy to assist you for the duration of the event. We value your attendance and safety is of utmost importance to us.